"Eccentric" female art student from the UK who often looks like Esmeralda Frump at the end of a long day.
i live in constant struggle between “you’re wrong” and “but i don’t want to start shit”
My everyday non-confrontational dilemma.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
So i have this giant pencil right
I think we all know where this is going.
the amount of people saying that they were expecting me to shove it up my ass is alarming
You don’t even understand.
it goes from like deep to girly, its so weird
back to school commercials
back to school commercials after graduation
oh my GOD i can’t wait to hear about how many kids are caught jackin it in the theaters for 50 shades